Thus, you won’t find the same thing on this blog day after day. So what can you expect?
For those who want the big picture, this blog will offer:
- Stories from you, stories from me.
- Stories about dream chasers, about people striving to become something or attain something.
- And, conversations about great stories.
In more concrete terms, that means:
- Guest posts, such as Tuesday’s, on a favorite film or book. The next one will be Tuesday.
- Interviews, such as Wednesday’s, on 20-somethings who are pursuing dreams. The next one will be Sept. 22.
- Interviews with teachers who left another career in order to work in the classroom. The first is scheduled next Wednesday.
- Occasional vignettes by this author. The first is scheduled Friday on four generations of an unusual American family. The series is entitled “American Risotto.”
- Viewer comments on recent films they have seen, entitled “What I Watched This Weekend.” This will take place each Sunday night/Monday. I hope you will join the conversation this coming Sunday.
- Reviews by young adults of new books and movies.
Perhaps you would like to write a guest blog or review; or you know a 20-something pursuing a dream; or you admire a teacher who previously had another career. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also can learn more at the web page, “How to Share on DigitaleStories.”
— Robert Digitale